The National Environmental Protection Act is 50 years old this year and under attack by the Trump Administration. KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh spoke with Jayson O’Neill, deputy director of Western Values Project , a Montana-based public lands watchdog group, about NEP, the proposed changes, and what that might look like for future federal lands projects. Click the headline for more information about upcoming hearings and a public comment period.
Close to 250 people turned out on a cold Saturday morning, January 18, for the Women’s March and Rally in Glenwood Springs. KDNK’s Amy Hadden Marsh has this report.
Local plant-based nutrition expert Dr. Greg Feinsinger and host Jill Rubin discuss living an active life while forgoing meat in the context of The Game Changers , a film that Davi Nikent presents at the Third Street Center on Monday, January 20 at 6pm.
Bob Moore is well known as a talented actor in the Roaring Fork Valley and beyond. On Monday, January 20 he lets his inner folksinger shine with a solo cabaret at Thunder River Theatre.
- Psychologist Who Helped Create Interrogation Methods Says CIA May Have Gone Too Far
- Fidget Spinners, Pacing, Note-Taking: Staying Awake In The Senate Chamber
- China Halts Transportation Out Of Wuhan To Contain Coronavirus. Could It Backfire?
- Impeachment Trial Recap: Congress Has The Power, Democrats Argue
- Actress Annabella Sciorra Testifies That Harvey Weinstein Raped Her
- The End May Be Nearer: Doomsday Clock Moves Within 100 Seconds Of Midnight
- 'Like A Prisoner Being Let Free': Israel-Hamas Truce Lends Hope To Gaza's Jobless
- Pharmaceutical Executive John Kapoor Sentenced To 66 Months In Prison In Opioid Trial
- MAP: Confirmed Cases Of Wuhan Coronavirus
- Tech Companies Take A Leading Role In Warning Of Foreign Cyber Threats